The Collaboration Hub is a drop-in work space for teams and groups of faculty and professional staff who are involved in interdisciplinary research. The Hub includes an area for video conferencing, work areas with multiple seating options where people can connect electronic devices to wall-mounted high-resolution screens, and glass marker boards to capture the exchange of ideas and knowledge. Please see the links below for more information starting with the Use Policy. To gain access to the room, fill out the Access Request Form. To reserve the room for a team meeting, video conference, or brainstorm session, fill out the Collaboration Hub Room Reservation Form. You can see when teams have already reserved the Hub by clicking on the Hub Calendar. We look forward to seeing you and your team at the Hub!
Copy Center R.I.P.
Collaboration Hub unveiled on Monday April 25, 2016
Is your team interested in using the Hub? Follow these steps:
Collaboration Hub, Library 131
The Collaboration Hub provides a space on campus for teams and groups of
faculty and professional staff from various campus units who are involved
in interdisciplinary research. The Hub includes an area for video conferencing,
work areas with multiple seating options where people can connect electronic
devices to wall-mounted high-resolution screens, and marker boards to capture
the exchange of ideas and knowledge.
Conditions of Use
The Collaboration Hub (Library, Room 131) is available to University affiliated faculty and professional staff for the following purposes:
- Collaborate on interdisciplinary (ID) projects
- Meet with members of a community of practice
- Hold a video conference or webinar that pertains to an interdisciplinary effort
Access to the Hub
To obtain access, visit the Facilities website and submit a Space Access Request form. To reserve the room for a video conference meeting, complete the Room Reservation request form on this website. Authorized faculty and professional staff may use the room without a reservation when the room has NOT been reserved. Groups may reserve the room up to a max time of four hours. Exceptions may be granted depending on usage demand. The calendar hosted on the UTEP IDR website indicates the day/hour(s) when the Hub is reserved.
The Collaboration Hub seats approximately 30 people. Expectations:
- Groups must be respectful to others using the room.
- Upon meeting completion, the furniture in the room must be returned to its original setup and marks on the glass boards erased. Cleaning wipes are provided in the room for any marks that may have been unintentionally left on the furniture in the room.
- Food is not consumed in the room.
- Individuals who have been given access to the room access the room with their own card each time they enter the room.
- Individuals or groups may have their access card declined/revoked if they have shown to be improper stewards of the Collaboration Hub space.
Andrea Tirres / (915) 747-7352 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sebastian Diaz / (915) 747-6721 / email@example.com